Requirement: Android 1.6 and Up
Size: 6450 KB
Price: Not Free
Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures!
You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including…
- Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT!
- Lots more!
But enough sales talk! Download it already! And have fun!
Version 0.6.0/0.6.1 – Features, and bug fixes!
- Baby animals!
- Fancy clouds
- New tiles, including upside down stairs and quartz!
- Falling sand and gravel
- Improved D-pad
- Stonecutter bench to craft more stone and sand items
- Colorful sheep!
0.6.1 is a bug fix update for 0.6.0
- Crash bugs: multiplayer chests and Sign input
- Newly put on armor items would overwrite old if it wasn’t removed first
- Half slabs could get stuck in “upper” position
- Xperia Play controls