Meridian Media Player Pro v2.5.5c
Requirements: 1.6 and up
Overview: The most functional and customizable player for your video and music in phone.
The video and music player with most customizable space.
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders — in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
Meridian Media Player’s professional features:
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4×3, 3×4, or 4×4 widget’s song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4×4, 4×3, 3×4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
What’s in this version:
- Fix f/c bugs
- Fix playlist empty bugs
No Key Needed
The post Meridian Media Player Pro v2.5.5c (2.5.5c) Android Apk App appeared first on Free Android Apps.