FPse for android play.google.com.fpse
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 150.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse support OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jun 26, 2013)
- Boosted highly OpenGL speed (only if you Force Landscape from video menu)
- Fixed Support of Multi bin files ISO which caused bad audio tracks playing
- Added ‘Free disk space’ option from Misc menu.
- This will compress automatically all games
- Fixed scaling onscreen gamepad
- Fixed progress bar when compressing ISOS from covers menu
- Fixed load image from Cover menu
- Fixed fat FPse logo when starting in landscape
- Added Reset game button